Friday, November 10, 2006

It's over!

Well I guess my days of comfy procrastinating are over. I received this letter from the Judicial Council of California today.

November 9, 2006

Dear Interested Interpreter: (interested interpreter??)

Thank you for your interest in the Court Interpreters Program. This is in response to your request to be informed of the test dates and locations for the upcoming Court Interpreter examinations.

Test dates and registration deadlines for the Winter 2006-2007 and Spring 2007 test cycles have been posted on our Test Dates and Locations Web page at:

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/programs/courtinterpreters/testing.htm

Thank you for your patience while the new test dates and locations were being established.

Sincerely,

Court Interpreters Program
Executive Office Programs Division
Judicial Council of California
Administrative Office of Courts (whew!)

Well I guess that's that. I also received a tongue lashing from my "Mother Interpreter". She says I need to stop making excuses and take the challenge. I know she's right, but the timing couldn't be worse. I definitely have some decisions to make... I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home